Watch The Full Video ▶ https://youtu.be/IcUFqiZqHB0
▶ How does inflammation affect brain structure and the neuron cells - Nervous System | Dr. David Perlmutter Grain Brain
▶ Get the Book Here: http://amzn.to/2fOpiPk
Free Better Memory Now Guide ▶ http://www.BetterMemoryGuide.com
▶ Memory Techniques: http://www.aemind.com
▶ Memory Coach, Luis Angel: http://www.LuisAngel.net
Quick Overview of the Memory and Neuroscience Experts Interview with Dr. Perlmutter
- Dr. David Perlmutter graduated from the University of Miami School of Medicine
-The different approach from traditional schooling
30 Years practicing Neurology
- He wanted to look at what was causing the brain to degenerate instead of just cleaning up the pieces after it had happened.
- Our lifestyle choices lead to issues with our brain
-Heart smart diet.
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s: 5.4 Million Americans.
-They haven’t found anything to prevent or treat it.
- Anti Alzheimer’s Higher Brain Function Diet
-Dramatically gets rid of sugars, and simple carbs.
- Higher in fiber to nurture the gut bacteria to help reduce inflammation
- Welcomes Fat into your diet
- Higher elevation of blood sugar leads to brain degeneration. Sugar is a brain toxin.
- Journal of the Alzheimer’s Disease – Mayo Clinic Study: Carbs 88% increase in becoming demented. Fat: Risk reduced be over 40%.
- How exactly does Inflammation affect the structure of the brain?
-Leads to the death of brain cells.
-Increases production of free radicals.
-Harm the energy producing part of the cells called the Mitochondria.
- -Apoptosis – initiated by the mitochondria. Tells the cell to commit suicide.
-Loss of volume in the brain
- Lose cells in the brain’s memory centers
- We can grow cells through Neurogenesis
-Exercise – University of Pittsburg
-Amplify the growth of brain cells in multiple areas including the hippocampus
-50% reduction in the risk of Alzheimer's published by UCLA
Epigenetic event – exercise
-BDNF . Growth hormone for the brain cells
-Cutting back on Calories
-Add DHA, Omega 3 Rich Foods
-Whole Food Coffee Extract
Risk for Dementia is lowered for those with higher levels of BDNF
Dr. Permutter’s Exercise and Routine
Doesn’t eat until the afternoon
The day begins with a reading, inspirational messages.
Amplifies a sense of gratitude
Runs or gets aerobics every day
Does weightlifting, yoga, and he meditates for 15 minutes every day
Vitamin D, Turmeric, Magnesium, Fish Oil, B Complex, Coenzyme Q 10, Low Sugar and Carb Diet, Heavy Vegetables, meat if grass fed, Eggs, Fish and Fiber Supplements (pre-biotic fiber),
Lifestyle to help reduce inflammation
Thoughts on Berries and Fruits
-Definitely, add that to the diet just don’t overdo it. Focus more on vegetables.
45 year old’s memory vs 25 year old’s memory.
Achieve and Accelerated and Empowered Mind
-Luis Angel Echeverria
Your AE Mind Memory Coach
1st Superhuman Champion
Memory Training for Students, Professionals, Business People, Memory Athletes, and Everyone Else: http://www.aemind.com
Follow AE Mind
Like @ http://www.facebook.com/aemind1
Follow @ http://www.twitter.com/aemind
About Luis Angel (http://www.LuisAngel.net):
– 1st Ever Memory Master Champion on FOX's SUPERHUMAN
– Member of Team USA at the World Memory Championship
– 2nd Overall: Australian Memory Championship 2015
(2 Gold, 2 Silver, 3 Bronze Positions in 10 Events)
– Memorized Deck of Cards: 2 Minutes; 120 Digit Number: 5 Minutes
– Coach of AE Mind Memory Team: Gold in Numbers USA Memory Championship
– Author: #1 International Bestseller, How to Remember Names and Faces (http://www.RememberNamesBook.com)
Other Memory Training and Memory Competition notes:
brain gym, how to remember numbers, improve memory, brain power recall, focus, attention, add, speed reading, learn, learning, accelerate, faster fast smart, year, 2012, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, neurons, working memory, visualize, visual, right brain, techniques, tony buzan, Memory Games, brain games, The Brain Show on FOX, students, college, high school, university, teachers, teaching, academy, medical, terms, science, expert, genius, prefix, medicine, online course, free, abbreviation, dictionary, human anatomy, body, skeleton, nursing, health science, physiology, beginners, made easy, psychology, neurobiology, neuroscience, hippocampus, neuropsychology, suffix, crash course