An impossibly modern exterior born of advanced architecture. Couture living spaces that have been impeccably designed and meticulously finished. 263 feet, 23 stories, 311 residencies. A tower of sculpted glass and metal. An incredibly thoughtful home. Modern meets elegant. Matching materials and architecture at the very forefront of residential design, the exterior is covered in a skin that unites large elevations of glazed glass with vertical lines of metallic paneling. The result is a beautiful mix of transparency and sheen, changing moods with light. The glass reflecting sky by day and turning translucent by night. The metal complementing and contrasting. Every apartment was designed to make inventive use materials, space, light and views. Each interior has been individually created and tediously refined by architect Craig Norman. The result is a mix of thoughtful arrangement and contemporary adornment. Clean and crisp. Modern stainless appliances by Viking, Bosch and Amana. Brilliant caesarstone counters. Millenium wood flooring and slate under foot. Bisazza shower floor tiles. Japanese matted glass sliding bedroom doors. Home meets sky. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring light and inspiration. Balconies and terraces expand space and views. These residential high-rises are an integral part of a cohesive-revolutionary vision. A vision for new urban living, neighborhood vitalization, aesthetically driven architecture and eco-conscious construction. These towers, along with future residencies on neighboring blocks, will form something entirely new to Los Angeles. An entire block filled with modern dwellings, vibrant retail and shopping, live and work space, sidewalks and greenscapes, pools and lounges, people and neighbors. A brilliant reinvention. A cosmopolitan backyard. L.A has arrived, and it's waiting right outside. The list is long and the walk is short. Time to start living!
1 BED/ 1 BATH:
750 sq ft -- 880 sq ft
$499,000 - $709,000
2 BED/ 2.5 BATH:
1700 sq ft -1800 sq ft
$991,500 - $1,400,000
1+ DEN/ 1 BATH:
950 sq ft -- 1130 sq ft
$589,000 - $679,000
1+ DEN/ 2 BATH:
1150 sq ft
$800,000 - $899,000
PENTHOUSE 2 BED/ 2BATH:
1826 sq ft
1 bed incl. 1 parking space
2 bed incl. 2 parking spaces (tandem)
Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
Four BBQ areas
Elevated Atrium Terrace with Fireplace
HOA'S DUES INCL. GAS, WATER, TRASH:
Concierge service, front desk, security
HOA's 1 bedrooms range $550 - $622/month
HOA's 2 bedrooms range $650 - $750/month
PARTIAL LIST OF HOA BENEFITS:
• Most utilities for your home, including gas, water, heating, trash and recycling
• Casualty and liability insurance for building and common areas
• 24-hour front desk attendant and package reception
• Access-controlled lobby and 24-hour roving courtesy patrol
• On-site HOA management and maintenance personnel
• All common area maintenance, including pool, spa, elevators, landscaping, lobby, corridors, exterior window washing (non-balcony areas only)
• Substantial reserves for future replacement of common area equipment and furnishings
• Shared neighborhood improvements and maintenance items, such as streetscape enhancement, landscaped areas, holiday lights, etc.
• Common area Wi-Fi coverage, community Intranet and web site for communications
Downtown Los Angeles' South Park Neighborhood:
(1) STAPLES Center: Home to five professional sport teams (Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, Los Angeles Sparks, Los Angeles Kings, Los Angeles Avengers). This successful arena has hosted sporting events like ESPN's X Games, HBO Boxing, the PAC-10 basketball tournament, US Figure Skating Championships, the NHL and NBA All-Star Weekend and Davis Cup tennis. The STAPLES Center has welcome major touring acts, such as, U2, Paul McCartney, the Eagles, Prince, Luciano Pavarotti, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Britney Spears, Cirque Du Soleil, and the Grammy Music Awards.
(2) NOKIA Theater: The brand new 230,000 square feet arena will host 125 music, family, dance, and comedy acts, award shows, televised productions and short running Broadway theater events annually. These are the scheduled events at NOKIA Theatre: Emmy Awards, Grammy Music Awards, Latin Grammy Awards, ESPY Awards, AFI Awards, BET Awards, MVPA Awards, NHRA Awards, American Music Awards, Pollstar Awards, Essence Awards, GLAAD Awards, Key Arts Awards, Miss USA, American Idol Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, Country Music Awards, Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards¸ VH1 Fashion Awards, and People's Choice Awards.
Michael Buble's song "Home" from the album "It's Time" was used for entertainment purpose only. The jazz artist does not endorse this video.