learn Integer numbers | 6th grade math CBSE | math for kids
learning becomes much easier when the atmosphere for learning is warm and affectionate. See how students learn about Integers in such an environment.
As a part of “NEEV” program developed by Bharat Learn (https://www.bharatlearn.org) under Prakash Bindu Foundation, a trust registered under section 12a, which works towards impacting teaching-learning experience by using technology to empower the teachers. Bharat Learn uses its unique Film Based Teaching Methodology (FBTM®) to translate existing school curriculum into video based teaching-learning content that is made available for the students free of cost. Bharat Learn works with NGOs, Governments and Institutions to improve the learning outcomes of their students.
‘NEEV’ is a Basic Equalizer Course for Mathematics in Hindi for primary level (up to class Vth) students and is designed on FBTM® principles with the objective of strengthening the foundation of Mathematics amongst the Indian students at the early stage. The concepts/topics are covered in modules and each module includes:
1. Student Video Content : A 15-20 minutes multi-modular video content on the given concept/topic, to be played by the teacher in the classroom.
2. Teacher Video Content: A 4-7 minutes video content for teachers to assist and guide them on the concept/topic covered in the module.
3. Practice Sheets: PDF in Hindi and English, which can be used in the classroom along with other TLM available. The practice sheets for this module is available at https://www.bharatlearn.org
‘NEEV’ program is a learner centric program available free & freely for anyone who wants to teach and anyone who wants to learn.
‘NEEV’ program is not a do-it-yourself learning methodology because a teacher’s role is critical in early years of learning. This program is designed to empower teachers in imparting quality instructions to young learners. Following are some helpful directions for teachers how to get the best out of ‘NEEV” program:
• Teachers are encouraged to watch the Student video, Teacher’s video and Practice Sheets before showing the student videos to their students.
• The content is neither restrictive not prescriptive to the teachers. Teachers may pause the video at any desirable place in the student video to clarify/explain the concepts in any way they feel appropriate for the student.
• Play the student video as many times as is required for the students depending upon their learning abilities.
• Teachers may use any other Teaching Learning Material (TLM) along with these videos.
• Teachers can download and take a printout of the practice sheets available on our website and use it as classwork or homework to test the effectiveness of the learning outcomes of the students.
Visit our Website : https://bharatlearn.org
Subscribe to our Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfNs0vPYBJ0JycgABKPW_Q
Like our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BharatLearn/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
Follow us on twitter at : https://twitter.com/BharatLearn
You can email us your feedback, reviews and queries at email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-learn?trk=biz-companies-cym
Bharat Learn provides training, handholding and infrastructure support to institutions in using NEEV program.
Bharat , Learn , lesson , primary , school , math , mathematics , sums , practice ,how to , Hindi , addition , subtraction , learn addition , learn subtraction , teacher , teach , teachers , education , educate , primary education , smart addition , fun learning , learning , school teacher , child education , kids education , kid learn , math worksheet , math help , math problem , math online , math fun , math skills , math is fun , kids math , child math , math question, educational resources ,learnin ,learn learn learn , learn in school , educational videos for kids , educational videos for students , educational videos for primary school kids , educational videos for children , primary school teaching , primary teaching , primary teacher , math videos , mathematics in hindi , mathematics for children , primary school teaching
Please watch: "Learn Additions and Subtractions | Learn math | math for kids | BEC SV 20"