Thyroid Treatment, Uterus Cancer Treatment, Breast Cancer Treatment, Energy Medicine, Illinois
, Chosen By Heavenly Beings Healer, Energy Treatment For Any Diseases
Sun Gates Center 395 E. Dundee Rd., Suite 500 Wheeling, IL 60090 tel 847-226-9956
Why some people get sick and suffer, and others do not?
-Any illness or suffering depends on the existence of causes-the blemish in the mind and the mind of man. This is a psychological code that is based on a violation of divine law and commandments, which in turn is in the shower, and then and in the human body in the form of a disease. Thus, human health depends solely on his righteousness and divine laws and commandments. People suffer and suffer as a result of the depravity of thinking that different people have different degrees of. Wickedness of thinking is any manifestation of God and His laws.
Why are new and new types of incurable diseases?
-Humanity in its non-recognition of the Lord and his participation in our lives have come to the point that a lot of research directions that are contrary to the Divine Plan. One of these is the medicine. Denying the existence of the soul and its connection with the Lord, medicine treats only the material body, and actually only a manifestation of illness, without eliminating the root cause of the disease. Medicine opens up new ways to treat it, but still have not found the universal medicine, healing of all diseases. The Lord creates new types of diseases, many of which currently incurable. Thus the Lord in this frantic race to develop new medications, always ahead, creating new human disease, forcing the us think that medicine sooner or later will overlap to a standstill. When a person turns his gaze toward the divine laws and the root causes of the disease, which is in the soul and the mind of man, not in the physical body, he finds the magic cure for all diseases. The root of all disease is a violation of divine laws and commandments, and only a removal of this violation will bring a long-awaited human health.
Disease means the inability to realize his creative potential. These bodies are associated with the throat, which concentrated Supreme creative energy personality. Enjoy self-realization. Do not transfer their talents inward. Communicate with the same creative people, not with those who you suppress.
The thyroid gland is shaped like a shield and is located at the base of the neck. Hormones produced by the thyroid gland, plays a very important role in many processes in the human body. The main problems related to this gland,-Ray (increasing function) and hypothyroidism (insufficient function).
Thyroid links the physical body of a man with his throat chakra (Energy Center). From this chakra is subject to will power and his ability to make decisions to meet their needs, that is, build their lives in accordance with their wishes and develop their individuality. This chakra is directly connected with the sacred chakra, located in the genital area (see the OVARY and testis).
Because these energy centers are interlinked, the problem is in one of them entails a problem in another.
Ray says that man is too busy lifestyles; He would like to live more calmly, but cannot afford it, since the first is obliged to arrange the lives of everyone he loves. Such people usually acts without thinking about their true needs. Very often a person suffering from hyperthyroidism, is trying something to someone to prove or to someone's love. He's too picky to themselves and others. He is afraid of situations in which could not act quickly enough, and the situations in which his hands are tied. He tries to do everything quickly. His actions often, are not based on the true needs. People of this type can say anything, even lie, just to break the impasse.
You have problems with the uterus? Consider the metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subliminal, root) causes disease of the uterus.
Dr. n. Volkov writes: "it is proved that about 85% of all illnesses are psychological causes. It may be assumed that the rest of the 15% of diseases are linked to psychics, but establish this communication has to be in the future ... Among the causes of disease, feelings and emotions are one of the prime locations and physical factors-hypothermia, infections-apply again as the trigger... "
Dr. a. Meneghetti's book "Psychosomatic" writes: "the disease is language, this entity ... To understand the disease, you must open the project that the subject creates in his unconscious. ... Then a second step, make to the patient: it should change. If a person is psychologically changes, disease, being aberrant course of life, will disappear ... "
Consider the metaphysical (subtle, mental, emotional, psychosomatic, subliminal, root) causes of diseases of the uterus.
Here is what is written about this internationally renowned experts in the field, and authors of books on the subject.