For a discount on CoQ10 go to http://purelyholistic.org/ceyt and use the code PH882244 at checkout for 10% off our Coenzyme Q10 supplement.
Please note: The 10% off discount code PH882244 only applies to the purchase of one bottle of Purely Holistic CoQ10.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by Purely Holistic.
The video above details what you need to know about CoQ10 before you consider buying CoQ10 supplements.
★ YOUTUBE SPECIAL OFFER ★
Our CoQ10 softgels are 100% pure and manufactured in the USA, the softgel give maximum absorption.
For YOUTUBE viewers only we are offering 10% off our CoQ10 softgels.
Promotional Code: PH882244 (10% Discount) Enter at Checkout
The video reveals the extensive health benefits associated with healthy levels of CoQ10. It’s so important to everyone’s health Dr Peter Langsjoen a prominent US cardiologist recommends that people over 30 increase their intake of CoQ10.
Dr. Stephen Sinatra America’s #1 Integrative Cardiologist said ‘CoQ10 is critical to your health—especially as you age. This compound is the spark that fuels energy production in every cell in your body, including your heart, which is your body’s biggest energy user.’
What is CoQ10?
CoQ10 is a substance similar to a vitamin, it’s found naturally in almost every cell in the body. It helps maintain a healthy heart, liver, kidneys and pancreas. As we age the body produces less CoQ10 naturally, Dr Peter Langsjoen a prominent US cardiologist recommends that people over 30 increase their intake of CoQ10.
What are the health benefits of CoQ10?
CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant, fighting damaging particles in the body known as free radicals, which damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death. Antioxidants, such as CoQ10, can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or even help prevent some of the damage they cause.
CoQ10 can help with the following:
• Post Heart Attack - One clinical study found that people who took CoQ10 daily, within 3 days of a heart attack, were less likely to have subsequent heart attacks and chest pain.
• Heart failure - There’s evidence that CoQ10 may help treat heart failure when combined with conventional medications
• High blood pressure - Several clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 may lower blood pressure
• High cholesterol - People with high cholesterol tend to have lower levels of CoQ10, so CoQ10 has been proposed as a treatment for high cholesterol
• Diabetes - CoQ10 supplements may improve heart health and blood sugar and help manage high blood pressure in people with diabetes
• Gum disease - Clinical studies show that people with gum disease tend to have low levels of CoQ10 in their gums.
5 Things you must consider before buying CoQ10
1. Should I take Hard or Softgel Capsules?
Researchers from Canada’s KGK Synergize compared formulations from both forms and concluded that taking the softgel form resulted in 3.3 fold higher blood level concentrations of CoQ10 than the hard capsule.
2. Is it Manufactured in the USA?
Look for CoQ10 that is manufactured in the USA. Manufacturing in the USA also guarantees certified GMP processes are used. Imported supplements are often manufactured in sub-standard facilities that do not follow quality control and hygienic manufacturing.
3. How Much Should I Take?
Healthy people under age 60 take a minimum daily dose of 100 mg of CoQ10 to improve the metabolic efficiency of their cardiovascular system. If you’re over 60 increasing your CoQ10 intake to 200 mg daily is recommended.
4. Can CoQ10 Help Reduce Blood Pressure?
High blood pressure cause blood vessels to constrict and reduce the flow of blood through the veins, CoQ10 relaxes the layers of blood vessels, opening more space for the blood to flow thereby reducing blood pressure.
And finally the single most important point, you should consider this very carefully when buying your CoQ10 supplement.
5. Which CoQ10 is best Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol
Ubiquinol makes a claim that it can be absorbed better than other forms of CoQ10. Dr. Stephen Sinatra conducted a study of CoQ10 ubiquinone vs. ubiquinol. He checked the CoQ10 blood levels of his test group each month and found that both groups achieved excellent results. Dr Sinatra concluded ‘I’m sticking with hydrosoluble ubiquinone as the best kind of CoQ10 supplement’.
Incoming search terms:
co q 10
benefits of coq10
coq10 weight loss
best coq10 supplement
what is the best coq10
co q 10
nature made coq10