Visit to learn how to cure premature ejaculation naturally: http://bit.ly/ejaculationmaster
My blog: https://lastlongermaster.blogspot.com/
How important is sex in a relationship?
Sex can really help people beyond just his bedroom, of course they should have last longer in bed. People will stay happy or contribute effectively to the self or society, if an individual have sexuality with incomplete or full of faith. Therefore, we find out why sex is important in a relationship, and how we can use it to have a better life.
#1. Sexual needs in a natural way.
You might wonder why it is that people care so much about sexuality? Because, that demand is also necessary as the other human needs such as eating, drinking, sleeping … Sexuality making your life happier. Consequently, there are a multitude of reasons why sex in a marriage is so important to people, and why it always will be. Most of all, women or men, they too have wondered for years why this always proves to be one of the most important aspects of a relationship.
#2. People have a different view about importance of sex.
For women, they need the romance, the passion, and the chemistry to tell their that the love is alive and well. Usually, women need to feel cherished, protected, safe, loved and valued. Of course, women need emotional signals to receiving sexuality. The other side, the men are almost primal in their needs. In a relationship, men need to have sexuality, because it shows strength. Men use sexuality to connect with women, about just physical intimacy and more about staying strong as a couple in a way that they really understands. Men sex to prove him with his mate is a suitable pair. Because, the man needs that reassurance to stay close.
#3. We happy, fun and a lot more relaxed with sex.
According to research, men enjoy sex because it re-energizes them physically, and women re-energizes them emotionally. As we all know, having sex with your partner is one of the best ways to get a good night’s sleep. A good round of making out in bed can restore your energy levels on days when you are feeling low, lovemaking is nature’s best medicine against depression. So, we have sexuality and have lots of it.
#4. To summarise, sex has 6 most important things:
1. Pleasure: Foreplay & Orgasm in sex give pleasure that is unmatched.
2. Procreation: The universe would cease to exist devoid of Procreation (producing children). It is essential for preservation of human species.
3. Mental health: Sexuality help people relieve stress. It releases physical & mental tension, gives a sense of psychological fulfillment, enhances body image & boosts self-esteem.
4. Intimacy: Perhaps the biggest role that sex plays in human life is the strengthening of the bonds of intimacy between two steady partners. Often, it is said that bed is the place where all the tensions between two loving partners, end.
5. Physical Health: Sex hormone, high level of which can be maintained only if there is a regular sexuality. It’s not only needed for sexuality but is essential for many attributes of physical health. In reality, It has been unequivocally established that people with lower levels of Testosterone- the main male sex hormone, tend to suffer from depression, the cognition impairment (risk of memory loss, Alzheimer disease), pot belly, poor muscle mass & and the reduced bone density (osteoporosis). Actually, people indulge in regular sexuality with a steady partner, stay healthier even in old age.
6. Spirituality: Some have talked very passionately of role of sexuality in spirituality wherein it has been equated with salvation (‘Nirvana’ or ‘Moksha’). There are ancient references which say that sex (Kama) is one of the 3 doors (dwars) or paths leading to salvation (Moksha)- the other 2 being riches & duty (Dhan & Dharma).
#5. Moreover, a healthy sex still has 10 magic effects below: (According to research from Dr (Col) V K Wadia)
Improves circulation reducing thereby the risk of Cardiac diseases. Burns calories & tunes Muscles. Relieves Migraine, reduces Arthritic pain. Is rejuvenating, leaves an afterglow, and makes one look younger. Gives a sense of fulfillment- Physical, psychological & Emotional. In women regulates Periods, makes Menopause easier; lessens Miscarriage/Stillbirths; increases Fertility & reduces Menstrual cramps. Releases physical & mental Tensions. Enhances Body image & counters depression. Gives a sense of fulfillment- Physical, Psychological & Emotional. Slows down age-related changes like Osteoporosis, Memory impairment (Alzheimer).
Angels We Have Heard by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)