Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
1. First, both turmeric and cayenne pepper are known for having anti-cancer properties. Turmeric contains a powerful and potent compound known as curcumin, which has been shown in studies to help prevent and treat certain types of cancers. These studies found that curcumin possesses anticancer effects. The many other nutrients and anti-inflammatory compounds can also help to reduce the risk of some types of cancer. Cayenne pepper may also help prevent certain types of cancer due to the cap-sai-cin which is found within it. Studies suggest that this important compound has anti-cancer properties and may even help prevent its formation. Always discuss with your medical practitioner other cancer treatment and prevention methods.
2. Turmeric and cayenne pepper is also an incredibly nutrient dense mixture, and supplies our bodies with much needed vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Turmeric contains high levels of iron, vitamin B6, magnesium, vitamin C, calcium, and potassium, among many others. It is also a great source of dietary fibre and is loaded with antioxidants. Cayenne pepper is also very nutrient dense. In just one teaspoon of this spice, you get great levels of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, vitamin K and vitamin E. It also contains dietary fibre.
3. If you are suffering from digestive problems, then a mixture of turmeric and cayenne pepper can certainly help. This mixture is consumed as a popular digestive aid, since it can help to stimulate the digestive tract. Turmeric, and more specifically curcumin, can help to manage digestive ailments such of inflammatory bowel disease. As well, it could help those individuals suffering from Crohn’s disease and due to its anti-inflammatory properties, can help to heal the gut and support the growth of good bacteria. One of the biggest benefits of cayenne pepper is its truly positive effect on the digestive system and digestive health overall. When we consume it, it helps to stimulate enzyme production, which is vital for proper digestion and digestive system functioning. It also stimulates gastric juices which promotes the body to metabolize toxins and the food we eat.
4. Another amazing benefit of consuming this mixture is its ability to help those individuals suffering from arthritis and the symptoms it causes. Curcumin, the active compound in turmeric, contains powerful anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing properties, which can benefit those individuals with arthritis. Its inflammation reducing abilities may also help with increasing mobility as well. Cayenne pepper can also help to relieve joint pain, one of the symptoms of arthritis. Like turmeric, is can also help to alleviate pain, specifically in relation to rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Turmeric and cayenne pepper can also help to detoxify our entire body and has powerful detoxification properties. One of turmeric’s most important benefits is its ability to detoxify the entire body. The many different nutrients, antioxidants and active compounds like curcumin can help the liver to effectively and efficiently detoxify the body and remove unwanted toxins and carcinogens. This natural detoxification also promotes the proper function of our liver, other organs and can even improve the look of our skin. Cayenne pepper can also provide detoxification support. It can help to stimulate circulation in the body and eliminate unwanted acidity. As well, it can help the digestive system to remove unwanted bacteria and toxins not just from the digestive tract, but also the entire body.
6. Lastly, consuming a mixture of turmeric and cayenne pepper can help to support weight loss and proper weight management. Studies have shown that curcumin can help to reduce the growth of fat cells in the body. As well, the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric were found to not only help to reduce obesity itself, but also the unwanted and adverse health effects that could occur because of it. Cayenne pepper can also help with weight loss support. When it is consumed, it can help to suppress appetite. This can help you to eat fewer calories throughout the day and prevent snacking. As well, cayenne pepper is well known for its metabolic boosting effects, which helps to burn more calories throughout the day, leading to weight loss.
Before consuming this mixture, discuss with your medical practitioner to make sure it is right for you and the correct dosages.
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.