My name is Joey Decaminada, “Joey D”, and I am he owner of Leading Edge Athletic Performance; LEAP. I am a Father of 2 children, Joey and Maria. I have been in the business as a trainer, strength coach, competition coach, nutritional consultant, athlete, and business owner for nearly 20 years. I am a national level NPC bodybuilder and the winner of numerous titles. I was a college football player as a running back for 4 years and team MVP as a senior. I’ve also competed as a powerlifter and a NASS strongman competitor, where I hold 2 North American records. My passion is training and coaching. I enjoy speaking at seminars, conferences, and schools on diet, exercise, and training. I work with everyone from 6 years old on up to professional athletes. I train anyone and everyone. I prefer group training for the competition, comradery, and intensity. I pride myself on not just building physical strength in my athletes and clients, but building mental strength as well. We train complete, at a fast pace, with maximal intensity. We have different groups based on age, need, sport, and ability. We have a spot for you at LEAP. I like to train people who work hard and want to be coached. It won’t be easy but it will be worth it! Challenge yourself & give it a try!
America's Next Great Trainer
A marketing and promotional plat form for trainers, coaches and instructors. Sharing their passion, knowledge, and skills to educate and motivate you to
Live positive, healthy, fit, confident & STRONG!
Whether the goal is weight loss of 50 or more lbs....or a dream of becoming the next Olympic Gold medalist Great trainers make it happen. They have the passion, knowledge, skills and ability to transform lives across America. They evaluate assess, adjust together making a plan setting a goal with their clients and "making it happen"
"America's Next Great Trainer "ANGT" is a game changer"
....Dr. Mark Kovacs ACSM/ITPA ANGT Advisor
Join Us ANGT
Outstanding marketing and promotional opportunities for sponsors, trainers, coaches and instructors.
Email Rob Fletcher email@example.com
About ANGT America's Next Great Trainer
Welcome to the exciting world of ANGT.
Building a Brand to become the ESPN of fitness, health, wellness, motivation, sports performance, strength and conditioning.
* educate, motivate, inspire, empower and transform lives across America.
* encourage all to choose to live positive, healthy, fit, confident and strong.
* showcase, and emphasize to the role of professional trainers, coaches and instructors in our society.
* aggressively provide solutions overcoming obesity and bullying utilizing promotional and marketing campaigns including radio, television, Internet, special events and programs, social media and other forms of print and media.
* ANGT Documentary "The Winning Factor" One Life. One World. One Chance. Your Choice. John Schaeffer
* ANGT TV Talk Show
* ANGT Radio 93.5FM NY WTBQ
* ANGT TV Show Transformation America airing on Cablevision
* ANGT TV online
* ANGT Magazine
* ANGT Book America's Next Great Trainer Transform Your Life Available on Amazon & Kindle
* ANGT Transformation Challenge
* ANGT Youth Fitness, Empowerment & Nutrition
* Start Strong Stay Strong
* ANGT USC Ultimate Superstar CHALLENGE
* ANGT America's Girls of the Gym
ANGT Special Events
* America's Next Great Trainer Challenge Regional and National competitions
* ANGT Conference and Continued Education Series
* ANGT Health, Fitness and Wellness EXPO
* Seminars, workshops, boot camps, speaking engagements,
ANGT retail, products and merchandise.
Facebook: America's Next Great Trainer "like" page
Facebook: America's Next Great Trainer "group" page
Facebook: ANGT Youth Fitness, Empowerment and Nutrition.
Facebook: America's Girls of the Gym
ANGT Advisors * Panel Members * Judges
Dr. Robert Goldman, Dr. Nicholas DiNubile, Dr, Mark Kovacs, Dr. David Ryan, Dr. Susan Kleiner, Dr. Loretta DiPietro, Dr. Fred Hatfield, Dr. Wayne Westcott, Mike Davies Jeff Bilingsley, John Schaeffer, Dr. Jim Bell, Dr. Michael Kim, Kelley Vargo, Gary Reinl, JC Santana, Duane Ludwig, David Sandler, Mark DeGrasse, Jacque Crockford, Nick Clayton, Eric Broser, Roger Lockridge
Youth Fitness, Empowerment and Nutrition Advisors
Len Saunders, Marc Wilkes, Dan Puder, Travis Jackson